Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Life Coaching Tips using Creative Mnemonic Devices

The Life Coach Blog Awards






Lifecoach Blogger Award Winners
(Your Blog Post will be displayed at the
bottom of each post)
 Author Can Copy and Paste the below code in their Blog
(Note: you can change the size your award by changing,
Height and Width)

Congrats

Display the Award:

  • Get niche visitors to your blog
  • Drive More Traffic
  • Exchange quality Backlinks
  • Build Credibility of your blog
  • Read all the Benefits
Aspiring to receive, "The Life Coach Blog Award"? Submit
Your Blog

How to Insert the Award in your Blogspot/Wordpress Blog
(It is very easy, no technical knowledge required)

Life Coach Blogger Award Winner Page 2
Congrats to all Winners Cograts to All Winners
Congrats congrats
congrats Congrats to all winners
Congrats to all Winners
Prakash
Prakash's Blog Post, "Aging and We"
adds immense value to my
blog post, "Self Motivation
Skills"
Sridhar
Sridhar's Blog Category, "Spirituality
and Surrender" adds Immense
Value to my Blog Post,
"List of Intrapersonal Skills"
congrats
Shweta
Shweta Dave's Blog Post, "Love More,
Expect Still" adds Immense
value to my blog post,
"List of Interpersonal Skills"
Congrats to all Winners
Congrats to all winners  
Ila Varma
Ila Varma's Blog Post, "Parenting Needs
Reformation" adds immense value
 
Congrats to all Winners
Congrats to all Winners


23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. It means a lot to my blog. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this great honour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amit, all the best for your future blogging endeavors

      Delete
  3. Thanks Sridhar for this honour. I feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sridhar, I will proudly display the award :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and privilege. Keep up your interesting work

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much Sridhar for the award..I'm truly honored! I'll sure display my award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sreedhar, it is my privelege, you've inspired me a lot.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Sridhar.. :-) It's an honor. I am really happy to receive this. I will make a blog post for this and post it in my blog soon. (Within 2-3 days) :-)And also add the badge to blog!

    I will update the link here once done! Thank you so much again.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the pleasure is mine. You deserve it genuinely.

      Delete
    2. Gratitude! :-) I do have added the badge.

      Delete
    3. And made a thank you post here:
      https://itsphblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/the-life-coach-blog-award/

      Delete
    4. Thanks a lot. It is my privilege. I'm honored too.

      Delete
  7. Thanks a heap dear Sridhar and it indeed means a lot buddy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roma, it is my pleasure, Please display the award in your blog and I will be very happy

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms.Rajashree, I could not see the award in your blog. I'll be very happy when you put it in your blog. kindly let me know if you've any problems, I'll help you.

      Delete
  9. WOW! What an honor! Thank you Sridhar, I am humbled and it's with great pleasure that will display the award on my blog. How do I do this?

    ReplyDelete