Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Life Coaching Tips using Creative Mnemonic Devices

Life Coach Blogger Awards




Submit your blog here to win, "Life Coach Blogger Award"

Benefits Once you Display, "Top Life Coach Blogger Award Winner" Badge in your blog:

  1. I'll follow your blog, read almost all your new blog posts
  2. Your blog will appear in my blog's homepage, "My Blog List" most frequently.
  3. Your blog posts will appear in my individual blog posts
  4. Your individual blog posts will be published in my existing individual blog posts and those I publish in the future.I read, handpick and publish your individual blog posts that are relevant to the topics of my blog posts. 
  5. New blog post you publish may appear in my individual blog posts relevently linking to your topics. For example, say, you publish a new blog post on the topic, "Empathy". I will appear in my already existing (already published) blog post on, "Empathy".
  6. Your blog will be linked within this blog as internal/inbound links and also in other popular lifecoaching website/blogs. How? I write/publish lifecoaching articles/blog posts for several other websites such as ezinearticles.com to name one where I provide minimum 2 external inbound links and your blog will be given first preference when you partner with me.



What do you get out of it?


  1. More blog traffic: Your blog will get relevant traffic/visitors from my blog.
  2. You get better SEO ranking from major online search engines such Google, Yahoo and Bing as your blog as quality backlinks
  3. Your blog will have quality content
  4. You attract more advertisers and publishers to your blog
  5. The quality of your blog will be enhanced as you've backlinks of relevant and focussed blog niche, i.e., life coaching
  6. Better credibility for your blog.


So, go ahead, display, "Top Life Coach Blogger Award" badge in your blog or add my blog in your, "My Blog List" or display any of my blog posts in your individual blog post and let me know.

It is fun, easy, simple and it takes less than 5 minutes.


Let's together help our visitors who are seeking quality, insightful and relevant information on life coaching topics.

How to add the HTML Code (the Award) in your Blogspot Blog


Simply choose a blogger award size, copy the code-->in your blogger dashboard, go to layout-->add a gadget-->HTML/Java script-->paste the code--> save. Your blogger award will be displayed in your blog. Congratulations.

How to display the award in your Wordpress Blog 

2 comments: